Its that time of year again and I just love all things pumpkin. In my opinion, there can never be enough pumpkin spiced goodies, whether it be edible: sweet or savory, for your body of for your home. When I am out and about I quickly grab everything and anything that I can find that is pumpkin. Now, this year, on my healthy eating and healthy lifestyle quest I have geared my pumpkin obsession to healthier options. So, this is part one of my pumpkin fiesta. As I find more products I will feature more on this blog. If there is a pumpkin product you are into, let me know. I may just have to try it!
1. Classic Pumpkin Pie: Baked in-store by my local whole foods with organic ingredients. Classic. Simple. Elegant. A dollop of whip cream is all it needs!!
2. Amazing Grass Pumpkin Pie Green Juice: Mixed with almond vanilla milk, its like a pumpkin pie shake and it has all the benefits of green juice… ‘AMAZING’.
3. Trader Joes Mini Ginger Pumpkin Ice Cream Mouthfuls: True to its name a mini mouthful, this bite has the spice of ginger and the sweetness of pumpkin. I couldn’t eat just one! But I controlled myself at two.
4. Lux Sweet Pumpkin Spice Soap: Handmade soap from a company called Lux in New Jersey. Sold by the pound at Whole Foods, this soap smells just like pumpkin pie. It smells so good I want to eat it. A nice warm edition to my bathroom for the fall months.
5. Maine Root Pumpkin Pie Soda: Sweet and delicious. A very sweet liquid version of pumpkin pie. Probably really good with Vodka too.
6. Cliff Bar Pumpkin Pie Spice Bar: A classic ‘gritty’ cliff bar high in energy with a pumpkin pie twist. Mild spice and pumpkin flavor. Overall delicious!!
7.Magic Hat Wilhelm Call for Fall Pumpkin Beer: Personally, I like pumpkin beer that tastes like you are drinking an alcohol laced pumpkin pie. This beer is not that, BUT it is good. It has the fall spice to it, not sweet and slightly spicy.